[TR] wiper box question

Greg Lemon grglmn at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 09:44:29 MDT 2022

Sorry, totally misunderstood the question.  Thought you were talking about
inside the wiper box.  Lots of answers, as noted you don't need something
to shim around the whole thing just jam in one one side should make it
tight enough.  Feeler guage stock, aluminum can, thin sheet brass
(available at hobby lobby or hobby Towne).  Alternative would be adhesives,
small hole and dowel or set screw (if you have sacrificial wiper arms too.

Greg Lemon
TR250