[TR] J-Type Overdrive - Stag

DAVID MASSEY dave1massey at cs.com
Mon Jul 3 14:07:41 MDT 2023

Does it switch in and out with no input from you or is it necessary for you to re-engage each time?  If it is the former it might be something as simple as the adjustment of one of the interlock switches on top of the transmission.  If it is set right at the ragged edge of actuation it can be switching from open to closed to open just due to the vibrations.  Also check the wiring for a loose or poorly crimped connector.

Dave