[TR] GT6 Mk3 Spin-on Oil Filter Adapter - STP S3512 filter

aribert neumann aribertn at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 20:52:13 MDT 2023

I use an STP branded filter, P/N S3512,  Still made in USA , last filters I
bought a year ago.  I buy them at Autozone.   This filter is 2 7/8 inch in
diameter and 2 5/8 inch long.   It's a dainty little thing.  As a bonus, it
also fits my Briggs & Stratton powered riding mower and is cheaper than the
Briggs filters.    Even with this short filter, I have the housing clocked
about 30 deg CW from vertical.