[TR] Future Triumph?

David Friedlander forzion7 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 15:25:32 MDT 2023

I’m thinking, as others have said, that EV’s are still in the relative
infancy. The ‘boom days’ for EV’s will come, IMHO, when a significant
breakthrough in battery technology occurs. That is, when battery science
allows for rapid recharge, long life and when cheap(er) battery-pack
replacements are possible. The company that develops THAT breakthrough
battery tech, will revolutionize not only EV’s but many other
battery-dependent devices….

Dave