[TR] Future Triumph?

Frank Fisher yellowtr3 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 23 15:48:30 MDT 2023

 we have been good at keeping politics out of this forum.but ill say its not the bidden admin that wants us to clean up our act. its the planet.we cant keep polluting this one and only planet we have.we have to start doing something and that probably means doing things in lots of different places.electric cars are not 100% yet for distance driving. but its going to get better or we will switch gears to some ting different. hydrogen maybe.as for availability, we took a tour of the auto suppliers recently. wanting to go hybrid before full electric.non on the lots, all on order were accounted for. best availability was about 6 months out.
i like the look of that concept.
Frank