[TR] MRT-Worldwide

DAVID GILL davgil at aol.com
Wed Mar 1 13:42:52 MST 2023

I am trying to purchase an item from London. The seller wants to use an escrow service. They have suggested MRT-Worldwide. I like their process, that is that the seller delivers the part to them. They inspect it and confirm it is as represented. I would send the money to them to hold. The sale item would be delivered to me for a 10 day inspection. If I keep the item, the seller is paid. If not, I return it and if it is in the same condition, my money is refunded. Is anyone familiar with this company?  Their website is MRT-Worldwide.com.

Sent from my iPhone