[TR] TR Stacking

Greg Lemon grglmn at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 19:15:50 MDT 2023

I have a TR250 (lowered about an inch between tires and suspension) and a
Porsche 924.  Both are about 4' tall.  I have a 4 post lift and 9.75 foot
ceiling.  From the highest I can get it the bottom of the lift is about a
foot above the other car.  I think you could get by with 9' or maybe a
little less with two four foot cars.

How easy is it to pull a TR3 windscreen?  That might get you there.

Maybe swap out for a Lotus Europa and a Healey 100 (fold down screen).
That would get you there too!

Lastly is it space under a fixed roof (like a garage under a room in the
house) or are there rafters or trusses--if the latter you can often
re-engineer to get a few extra feet.

Greg Lemon
TR250