[TR] Worth of a 1965-1966 TR4A

ARNOLD Gilmour asg123 at centurylink.net
Tue Mar 21 11:19:39 MDT 2023

I know that a car is only "worth" what someone is willing to pay for it.  That said I have been offered $3500.00  Garaged, minimal body rust. Engine turns over. Needs a tune up. Many  new parts, and original parts to return to non-modified, improved, running condition.  Panasports, improved wiring,  starter,voltage regulator, fuel pump, distributor etc, etc.  I am not greedy but I don't want to cheat myself.New top installed. I have had the car since 1980 but circumstances beyond my control cause this sale. Many extra body, engine and gear box parts. Thanks all, Arnold Gilmour avid digest recipient.