[TR] Looking for a replacement for the gasket in my TR4A gas cap.

Dave Connitt dconnitt at fuse.net
Wed Mar 22 15:27:22 MDT 2023

Hi again,
So after talking to Albert at The Roadster Factory I have another gasket on its way and we’ll NOT be traveling via USPS.
Many thanks for all the great ideas.
The plot thickens as my wife’s 2019 Tucson has a parasitic battery drain. Remember the 10 year/100,000 mile warranty thing? Well, the good news is that this is most likely covered under the bumper to bumper warranty. The bad news is that I can’t find a Hyundai dealer that can get to it earlier that April 26.! I wonder what the odds are of them having the parts once they figure out what the problem is?
So now my TR4A is starting to look like a daily driver.

Sent from my iPhone