[TR] Front Suspension Bushing replacement Kit

Philip Barnes pebarnes71 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 15:31:27 MDT 2023

I just finished this same project on my car and recommend the urethane kit.
It goes together easily and will certainly last longer than the rubber
bushes. I used a smear of silicone grease on everything. Whether that will
cut down on the squeaking, I don't know. It will be a few months until I
drive the car again. Lots more work to do.

Kind regards,
--Phil Barnes ('71 TR6 since 1977)