[TR] Wizard Cooling

Allan Stults acstults at hushmail.com
Wed Mar 29 16:08:29 MDT 2023

I replaced my original radiator with a wizard aluminum in my '62 TR3B
5 years ago.  I had overheating problems when stopping at a traffic
light when the temps were 90 or above.  No overheating since the
replacement.  Even at temps approaching 100.  We don't get too many
days over 100 here in Oregon.

Allan

On 3/29/2023 at 2:29 PM, "Rye Livingston"  wrote:I have a wizard
aluminum radiator with the built in fan, which also comes with a bung
at the top for the water temp sending unit. Fit perfectly in my 1960
TR3A.
I also installed a Summit Racing stainless overflow bottle
https://www.summitracing.com/parts/mrg-9135
Rye

Sent from my iPhone