[Vintage-race] SimpleSevens Update ;-)

John Donohoe sevenamerica at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 24 08:25:04 MDT 2007

Cheers Gents,

Mostly added new photos in the 50th Event Gallery...
I'll accept entries until the end of this month (31
October) then will prep the page to accept votes from
you for your favorites!

The voting will end at the end of the year (two months
to get all your mates to vote for your photo) and in
January I'll come up with a suitable prize :-)

How does this fit with posting my story of attending
the 50th Anniversary Event and the redesign of the
site? I dunno, but at least I'm doing something with
it again :-)))) I may end up posting my story in
chapters - just not hardly a spare minute here lately!

Cheers,
John Donohoe
SimpleSevens.org
http://mail.yahoo.com