[Vintage-race] What Oil Do You Use?

Norm 2Bs twobees at sprynet.com
Fri Jan 4 07:14:18 MST 2008

Steve:

I met Charles Navarro of LN Engineering at the Porsche Rennsport Reunion.
We talked about this & the use of Brad Penn oil.  Unfortunately, Charles is
only one dealer & American Refining is doing little advertising. But,
through networks like this digest, word is getting out.  But, it seems one
can only buy the oil by mail order from people like Charles.

Norm Sippel