[Vintage-race] Fw: SVRA Mid Ohio Event

dmeadow at juno.com dmeadow at juno.com
Thu Jan 31 18:05:57 MST 2008

OK, here's the deal.  Let's do BOTH Mosport and Mid-Ohio!  They are
bookend weekends.  Spridget drivers take note, BOTH events have Sprite
features that will include Midgets.  Mosport also has the Simms Cup for
MGs.  Take a Midget to Mosport and get into TWO feature races (plus the
regular race group).  Mid-Ohio will have a Sprite feature, as well.

I'm looking for someone to share the towing duties and expenses from
south Texas.  I've got space in the trailer for your car and mine and a
diesel pickup to tow it all.  I'd drive up to Mosport, then to Mid-Ohio,
you'd drive the rig home (I'll fly), we split fuel costs.

Don't have a race Midget?  I'll sell you one!  I've got a highly
competitive one that is looking for a home.

Any takers??

David Littlefield
Houston, TX