[Vintage-race] 1962 Austin Healey 3000 MK2 Race Car For Sale

zero260 at comcast.net zero260 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 12 09:32:22 MST 2008

1962 Austin Healey 3000 MK 2.. Former race car. History unknown. Tri Carb engine, overdrive transmission. Detroit locker diff. Modified deep Oil Pan . Tube shocks added to front suspension.Car is lowered. Wire wheels. Rear Disc Brakes. Roll bar. Racing windshield. The body is very straight and there is no rust. Has not been started in a year or so. The engine turns freely on the starter.The pan was off recently and repaired. While off I pulled a couple of rod caps and saw that the bearings and crank  are in good condition. Needs fuel pump. Needs some wiring sorted out. It has 2 stock seat frames and some spares as well. This is a project that I don't have time for. It is in Berkeley Calif and available for inspection. I have lots of photos to email and can try and answer questions.
Jerry Burr