[Vintage-race] FW: Vintage Racing Gremlin

Nick England nick at 3rdtech.com
Thu Mar 13 12:38:13 MST 2008

Hello? - looks we need some vintage memories here:
just Google on Team HighBall!

1971 Gremlin - IMSA RS Series - Built by Amos Johnson / Team Highball
Raced by Amos in IMSA RS Series from '71 to '76
'73 IMSA Class Champion - Won Daytona 5 times

And
Check out all the Pintos running in the IMSA Baby Grand race held at VIR
April 1972
http://www.virhistory.com/vir/72-apr/baby-photo/baby-photo.htm