[Vintage-race] Trailer tires

Norm 2Bs twobees at sprynet.com
Thu Oct 2 12:39:23 MDT 2008

All this discussion has me thinking about one of those remote, digital tire
pressure monitors.  While it wouldn't do anything to warn of a puncture, it
might give indication of heat build-up that leads to de-lamination.  And,
even with a puncture, I had one on a dual-axle trailer & drove with it for a
while because the trailer & racecar towed so well even with 1 tire down.

I've seen them for a couple hundred dollars that monitor pressure & temp.
Can't seem to find the company name right now though.  When I do, I'll post
it.

Norm Sippel
20' ATC