[Vintage-race] Trailer tires

David Littlefield dmeadow at juno.com
Sat Oct 4 12:17:10 MDT 2008

I've got a system I bought on eBay for about $100.  The brand name is
Valet and it is model TPMS400.  It includes a high temperature warning.

I haven't installed it, yet, since it requires dismounting and remounting
the tires.  I probably won't bother with it until I need to replace the
tires.  They are the cheap Chinese tires that came on the trailer new, so
that probably won't be too long.

David Littlefield