[Vintage-race] Happy New Year from SimpleSevens!

John Donohoe sevenamerica at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 6 09:45:24 MST 2010

Wow, awful quiet of late... nothing too major on SimpleSevens, but do take a look at Ross Robbins' proposal to drive cross country in an old Lotus, finishing at LOG in Gettysburg -- he's talking about taking either his Elan or his Seven... (link on home page of SimpleSevens: www.simplesevens.org)
Of course we need to talk him into joining our LOG Lotus Seven Caravan! So go check his page, then email him and tell him what a wimp he is if he takes his cozy comfy Elan over the Seven!
Oh, and there will soon be a batch of T10 axle bits, including a complete T10 Detroit Locker diff (4.11 ratio) in the for sale section :-) check later today or tomorrow! If you just can't wait, email me directly and I'll hook you up!
Cheers,John DonohoeSimpleSevens