[Vintage-race] (no subject)

Ralph Steinberg ralph at cloverleaf-auto.com
Sun Nov 14 06:10:48 MST 2010

You are getting this email because you were at BeaveRun last year. I am
working on this year's (2011) schedule and I need input from you our
drivers!

>From years past I know that most do not want real long races at Beaver. OK,
but a number of you seem to show some interest in a bit of an enduro so I
want to know if there are really enough of you out there to justify me going
to bat with my boss(s) in an organization like PVGP you cannot have one boss
- to see if I can clip some time from the test & tune day to have at least 1
enduro of around 45 minutes - if you are interested I need to know and would
you be willing to pay $50.00 bucks for this? I would have to have an
ambulance there and more workers so I will have more costs. There would be
other things to work out and I can pretty much assure you this would not be
open to rookies or students. My first thoughts on this are a single all
comers enduro - if enough of you would like to do it I suppose we could
split it between big and small or fast & slow (which aint the same thing)

 Bottom line though I am not going to do much with this thought unless I
have A LOT of prior interest!

Ralph Steinberg

Director of competition BeaveRun Historics