[Vtow] (no subject)

Red1965TR4A@aol.com Red1965TR4A@aol.com
Sat, 12 Jul 2003 11:11:53 EDT

--part1_36.443ab8c9.2c417f39_boundary

Fellow VTOW members,

I have proposed to The Roadster Factory that I would make a video of this
year's Roadster Factory/VTR Convention, August 7-10.  Problem is, I need some
help with the shooting of the various events.  I have all of the video cameras
and equipment necessary.

If you are interested in helping I could get you free registration to the
event and would pay most or all of your out of expenses.  If anyone is
interested, please contact me as soon as possible.

Kent D. Howard
W330 S3435 Bryn Mawr Road
Dousman, WI  53118-9719
khoward313@aol.com
Home Phone: 262-392-2559
Cell Phone: 414-940-6674

--part1_36.443ab8c9.2c417f39_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Fellow VTOW members,<BR>
<BR>
I have proposed to The Roadster Factory that I would make a video of this ye=
ar's Roadster Factory/VTR Convention, August 7-10.&nbsp; Problem is, I need=20=
some help with the shooting of the various events.&nbsp; I have all of the v=
ideo cameras and equipment necessary.<BR>
<BR>
If you are interested in helping I could get you free registration to the ev=
ent and would pay most or all of your out of expenses.&nbsp; If anyone is in=
terested, please contact me as soon as possible.<BR>
<BR>
Kent D. Howard<BR>
W330 S3435 Bryn Mawr Road<BR>
Dousman, WI&nbsp; 53118-9719<BR>