[Vtow] Travelin' to TRF Party/VTR Convention

Red1965TR4A@aol.com Red1965TR4A@aol.com
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 21:50:11 EDT

--part1_e6.3bd30dec.2c4f43d3_boundary

Who is going to the Roadster Factory Party/VTR Convention this year?

I'll be departing the Goerke's Corners Park 'N Ride at 8:00 AM on Wednesday,
August 7 in a mini caravan that includes a '33 foot motor home with a trailer
hauling an Austin-Healey and me driving my TR4A with Jim Hill as a passenger.

If you would like join our little group, let me know and where you would join
up with us.

Kent Howard

--part1_e6.3bd30dec.2c4f43d3_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Who is going to the Roadster Factory Party/VTR Convent=
ion this year?<BR>
<BR>
I'll be departing the Goerke's Corners Park 'N Ride at 8:00 AM on Wednesday,=
 August 7 in a mini caravan that includes a '33 foot motor home with a trail=
er hauling an Austin-Healey and me driving my TR4A with Jim Hill as a passen=
ger.<BR>
<BR>
If you would like join our little group, let me know and where you would joi=
n up with us.<BR>
<BR>
Kent Howard</FONT></HTML>

--part1_e6.3bd30dec.2c4f43d3_boundary--