[Vtow] VTOW Poker Tour

KHoward313@aol.com KHoward313@aol.com
Thu, 5 Aug 2004 12:46:20 EDT

Don't forget . . . The VTOW Poker Tour is Saturday, only two days from  now.
The forecast shows we're going to have great weather so don't miss  out on a
great drive in the country, shopping at quaint little stores and a  great
dinner (free to the poker winners) at Funky's restaurant in Fort Atkinson.

We'll meet at the Amish Barn (formerly the Smiley Face Barn) in Delafield
(I-94 & Hwy 83) at 12:30 PM.  We depart sharply at 1:00 PM on the  Tour.  Dinner
will be around 5:00 PM.

We've already got five Triumphs signed up, so we expect a good  turnout.

Give James Diedrich a call at 262-784-0756 to let him know you'll be  joining
us.  (Non-Triumph cars are welcome)

Kent