[Vtow] Summer 2005

Brian and Mary Jo Ploetz tr3spit@charter.net
Sat, 11 Dec 2004 11:58:24 -0600

May 19-22 are the dates where looking at for Perot State Park,  Elmer of
Elmer Auto and Toy Museum of Fountain City (11 mile away) will let us
know if he'll be open this date, when we find out we'll let you know.
This should happen mid next week.  There are some nice B&B's in both
Winoa MN and the surrounding area for those that don't camp.  We'll tow
one of the triumphs along to play with.

June 3-5  are the dates of the annual B&B run to Door WI.  We've
reserved the Suites at the Eagle Harbor Inn.  As usual the rally will be
Saturday.  If the B&B is too expensive Peninsula State Park is next
door.

August 11-15  are the dates we set for a weekend at Potawatomi State
Park in Door County there are plenty of open sites available.  We are at
site 16 please come and join us.  There are still 6 or so sites in our
near area.

Tim or Jack could you E-mail this out to the others in ISOA that you
think might be interested.  We'll try to get a full page ad to you to
publish as soon as it's worked up.  May and August camp dates are family
and friends, with or without your little cars.  Our children and grand
children are invited so please feel free to invite yours.

If you are not interested in receiving the follow up to this let me know
and it will stop.