[Vtow] Fwd: Fw: Cheryl

KHoward313@aol.com KHoward313@aol.com
Sat, 19 Feb 2005 10:34:41 EST

Fellow VTOWers,

Back to back head cold then stomach flu put me way behind and now I'm about
to depart for a four week trip.  Consequently, no newsletter.

Also, for those of you who hadn't heard, very cheerful VTOW member Cheryl
Svejda was in a serious auto accident.  I've attached the message regarding this
that I received from Bill Doyle who in turn received it from John Svejda,
Cheryl's father-in-law.

We wish Cheryl a speedy recovery.

Kent

In a message dated 2/15/2005 7:49:47 AM Central Standard Time,