[Vtow] Fwd: Triumph Newsletters

KHoward313@aol.com KHoward313@aol.com
Sun, 12 Nov 2006 16:25:28 EST

In a message dated 11/3/2006 8:53:38 A.M. Central Standard Time,
_Beboboldt@aol.com_ (mailto:Beboboldt@aol.com)   writes:

Kent,

I obtained your email address from the The Vintage Triumph  magazine.  I used
to have a 1973 Triumph TR6 which I sold to a "good home" in Milwaukee
(Greenfield) about  three years ago.

I have disposed of my spare parts to a deserving TR6 owner in Michigan, but I
still have about 10 years (1994 to  2004) of magazines for the Vintage
Triumph Register and 6-Pack.  If  you extend Peter Egan's (Road &  Track) belief,
that you never throw away British car parts, to all things  associated with
British cars, I would like  to give these magazines to someone that would find
them useful.

If you know of anyone, including yourself, that may be interested in  these
past issues please let me know.  I live in Milton, WI and we make  frequent
trips to friends and family in the Milwaukee area so delivery of  these
publications is not a problem.  My telephone number is  608.868.2101.

Bob Boldt