[Vtow] 2007

Bob & Amy rgehweiler at wi.rr.com
Sun Jan 7 21:04:35 MST 2007

Hello everyone. We hope you have a great 2007

We have started looking at planning for VTOW 2007. If we get enough interest
we will be bringing back the Spring B&B tour.

We have set aside rooms for June 1st 2nd and third at the Eagle Harbor Inn.
(Cedar house)
Mark your calendars, and book your room right away.
Eagle Harbor Inn
9914 Water Street - P.O. BOX 588, Ephraim, Wisconsin 54211
Tel: (920) 854-2121 | Toll Free: (800) 324-5427
  E-mail: nedd at eagleharbor.com    |  Website: www.eagleharbor.com/

We will arrange a tour/drive up for Friday, a driving event or tour or
Saturday and dinners for Friday and Saturday nights.

Also, let us know if you are interested.

 262-377-2851
 two-fun-cars at wi.rr.com

The way the weather has been it feels like car season is just around the
corner.
But I'm sure we will have some more winter.

Let us know if you would like to help plan any other VTOW events for 2007?
Tour, Dinner Rally, Meeting???

Bob & Amy