[Vtow] 1959 TR3 for Sale

Brad Roark broarksr at wi.rr.com
Thu Jul 31 09:50:00 MDT 2008

HI All,

Sally (and I) have reached a very difficult decision. She has decided, and I
agree, to sell her TR3. We are both reaching an age limit to being able to
jump in and out and properly operate the little car. It is as most of you know
a solid running car, but needs some attention to the body. The suspension,
front and rear (including springs), has been replaced within the last four
years. It has been serviced each Spring and Fall and sits quietly in it's
blanket in my garage during the Winter.

She is asking $5000 for the car. If you or anyone you know is interested, you
can contact me by email or cell phone (414-704-1020).

Thanks for all the camraderie and fun over the years. It has been great,

Brad Roark and Sally McCrank