[Vtow] VTOW 2009 Door county tour

Bob & Amy rgehweiler at wi.rr.com
Fri Mar 20 19:07:45 MST 2009

We have set aside the Weekend of June 5, 6 & 7th for the annual Door county
B&B tour.
You don't need a Triumph to attend.

Reserve your room at the Eagle Harbor Inn

VTOW 2009
Twelfth
(let's see if we can get a Dozen of us to attend)
Door County Bed and Breakfast Tour
June 5-6-7, 2009

Friday June 5th
Morning caravan to Door County
Contact us for a meeting point?
Group dinner to be arranged (cook out or a casual dinner out)

Saturday June 6th
Morning breakfast on your own or the group will plan a breakfast,
followed with a gimmick rally / tour / treasure hunt?
A group dinner Saturday night will be arranged depending on the number
attending.

Sunday June 7th, 2008
Morning breakfast on your own or the group will plan a breakfast,
Open agenda.

Eagle Harbor Inn.  Ephraim 1-800-324-5427
Let them know you are with the Triumph Car Club/VTOW
You must call to make your individual reservations.

Hope you can join us for a great weekend!
For further info call Bob or Amy Gehweiler 262-377-2851
Or two-fun-cars at wi.rr.com

Once you have made your reservation at Eagle Harbor,
Please confirm with us.
We need to know how many will be attending the weekend and
if you wish to be included in the Friday morning caravan to
Door County, the dinner and breakfasts.

Schedule 2009:

May 3	Drive the Mile car show www.milwaukeemile.com/drivethemile08
May 15-17 	Vintage races at Road America
May 30 - June 7	Drive your British car week
http://www.britishcarweek.org
June 5-6-7	B&B tour 	info enclosed
June 21	British car field day, Sussex WI	contact us for an
application
June 18-21	June Sprints @ Road America
July 7 	Pandl's Night MG & Triumph	go to http://www.pandlsinbayside.com
for info
Sep 15 	Pandl's British car night
Sep 11-13	Vintage races at Road America

Spring has Sprung - it's time to start thinking about Sports cars

Bob & Amy Gehweiler