[Vtow] The VRL Car Club - www.vrlcc.com

The Vintage Racing League mail at myvrl.com
Tue Apr 13 09:54:48 MDT 2010

A message to all members of The Vintage Racing League

Dear VRL Member
We are building the VRL Car Club - a premium discount club for our members.
We are aggregating all the Merchants that sell our community products, parts and services into a VRL Car Club Merchant Directory, see: www.vrlcc.com (http://www.vrlcc.com)
Ultimately, we hope to list 1,000+ Merchants globally that are the best at what they do.
Our intent is to create a discount co-op for our members.
Merchants advertise "with no upfront cost" but give VRL Car Club members discounts on products and services they use to collect, show or race their cars and close-out specials on overstocked or discontinued merchandise.
Please let me know what you think of the platform and your interest in becoming a member of the VRL Car Club (annual cost $49 when we have 100+ x Merchants providing discounts).
If you know of Merchants that should be listed in the Directory, please direct them to the "How to become a VRL Car Club Merchant Partner" link on myVRL: http://www.thevintageracingleague.com/Merchant_Partner.ppt
Please also let me know of Car Clubs that might be interested in providing this platform in a private label version to their members.
Warmest regards - Stephen Page
Chairman
the Vintage Racing League

Visit The Vintage Racing League at: http://www.myvrl.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network