[Vtow] TR6 For Sale

kabay at wi.rr.com kabay at wi.rr.com
Sat Apr 16 15:07:33 MDT 2011

Hi All,

I am sorry to report that a long time member of the club, Erich Kasten, passed away on January 1, 2011. His daughter Carol contacted me because the family would like to find someone to take over care of Erich's Red 1974 TR6. She says the body has been restored and it has a new top. The interior needs some work. It is drivable but probably needs a jump to get going since it hasn't been started this year. Erich had't driven it in the past three years but would go out to garage occassionally, start it up and enjoy sitting in it while it warmed up. Maybe someone else remembers more about the car and can add some detail. If you know of anyone who is interested please let Carol know by either calling, (414) 774-9618, or emailing her at kastencarol at sbcglobal.net.

Keith A. Bay
1973 TR GT6 MkIII