[Vtow] TR7 For Sale

kabay at wi.rr.com kabay at wi.rr.com
Sat Jul 23 16:17:08 MDT 2011

Hi All,

If you or someone you might be interested in this nice looking TR7 please contact the owner directly. She did send me about a dozen pictures which I can forward to you if you want but I wanted to keep the size of this email down.

KABay

Hi,

I saw your car club on the net and thought maybe some of the members would be interested in buying 1980 TR7. We own a Harley and I do not use it enough to keep it. I am asking $6000.00 for it. I live in Green Bay. The car has low milege, low 40's. It has new tires and rims. It has a newer top. It is in really good condition. Let me know one way or another if anyone would be interested in it.

Maureen Becks

(920)434-0238 H
(920)434-4290 W

maureenbecks at yahoo dot com

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg which had a name of IMGP0447.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg which had a name of IMGP0448.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg which had a name of IMGP0454.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg which had a name of IMGP0458.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg which had a name of IMGP0460.jpg]