[Vtow] Fwd: Triumph Spitfire for sale

Old Kent khoward313 at aol.com
Wed Jun 20 19:22:14 MDT 2012

Hi, my name is Jim Watson. I am the President of the Blount British Car Club
in Maryville, TN.  I am sending you this email to inform you of our club's
intention to sell "Ilene", a fully restored 1966 Triumph Spitfire, MK II.
This restoration was a club project with the intention to sell this car, once
completed (it is completed) and donate the proceeds to a local children's
charity.  The full information with pictures is on the attached flyer.

If you are not the person who is supposed to receive this email, my apologies,
but would you be so kind as to forward this email to the appropriate person
who can disribute it to all of your club members.

Many thanks and safe motoring

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of spitfire_for_sale.pdf]