[Vtow] News letter Spring 2012

Bob & Amy G rgehweiler at wi.rr.com
Thu Mar 15 20:44:47 MDT 2012

Welcome to 2012
We are planning a casual B&B tour this year June 1-2-3. Our 15th annual B&B
tour. We will be staying at the Eagle Harbor Inn as in the past, however we
may be making our own breakfasts and dinners. The B&B may not be able to
supply the meals as in the past. This should not be a problem as there are
plenty of great dinning spots in Door county.

See the attached information on this event. Reserve soon to be sure to get a
room. A block is set aside in Sumac house, until May 1st.

Also, let us know if you are interested. We need to know who will be
attending to plan meals and events.

Our meeting point for the tour up on Friday. We will Be McDonalds south end
of Sheboygan Hwy 23 Exit from I43.
We will meet at 9:00AM Friday June 1st Heading out at about 9:15

Friday June 1st
Morning caravan to Door County, contact us for a meeting point
Group dinner to be arranged (cook out or a casual dinner out)

Saturday June 2nd
Morning breakfast on your own, followed with a gimmick rally / tour /
treasure hunt?
A group dinner Saturday night will be arranged depending on the number
attending.

Sunday June 3rd
Morning breakfast on your own.  open agenda.

Eagle Harbor Inn.  Ephraim 1-800-324-5427
Let them know you are with the Triumph Car Club/VTOW
You must call to make your individual reservations.

Hope you can join us for a great weekend!
For further info call Bob or Amy Gehweiler 262-377-2851
Or two-fun-cars at wi.rr.com

Once you have made your reservation at Eagle Harbor,
Please confirm with Bob & Amy.
We need to know how many will be attending the weekend and
if you wish to be included in the Friday morning caravan to
Door County, the dinner and breakfasts.

Bob & Amy Gehweiler
262-377-2851  Cell 414-305-8947
two-fun-cars at wi.rr.com
Calendar 2012:

May 26 - June 3	Drive your British car week
http://www.britishcarweek.org
June 1-2-3	B&B tour 	info enclosed
June 17	British car field day, Sussex WI	  Registration later
June 14-17	June Sprints @ Road America
Sep 7-9	Vintage races at Road America

Let us know if you would like to help plan any other VTOW events for 2012?
Tour, Dinner Rally, Meeting???

In December 2011 we renewed our incorporation

(no dues this year)

The treasury has a balance of $1,709.16

VTOW PRESIDENT and VICE PRESIDENT
NEWSLETTER EDITOR