[Vtow] 1972 Triumph Spitfire For Sale

Kent khoward313 at aol.com
Sat Aug 17 08:50:41 MDT 2013

Triumph People,

I received the following e-mail with information about a Spitfire for sale.
If anyone is interested please contact Susan.

Kent Howard

Dear K Howard:  I've been storing a 1972 Triumph spitfire for many years and
really want to get it out of here.  I'm told its only good for parts - what a
shame!  There must be someone interested in taking it off my hands for - maybe
$100.00.  Can you include my advertisement in your newsletter?  I will have a
good picture to e-mail you if you agree to displaying it.
Please e-mail a reply.  Thank you
Susan Vandyke - Milwaukee (Wauwatosa)