[Vtow] A few VTOW updates

Keith A. Bay kabay at wi.rr.com
Tue May 7 20:32:01 MDT 2013

Anyone else planning on going up to Oshkosh to tour the Fox Cities
British Car Club? I am planning on going up 41/45 or possibly a parallel
'more rural' route about 9:00 AM Saturday morning. We could meet
somewhere on the north side of town and caravan.

Keith A. Bay
West Allis, WI

'73 GT6 MkIII #KF20729U <http://www.triumphowners.com/184>
'73 GT6 MkIII Convertible #KF21758U
<http://www.triumphowners.com/registry.cgi?section=triumph&vehicleID=1745&i=0>
NASS - North American Spitfire (& GT6) Squadron, #92
<http://www.nasshq.org/>
Vintage Triumphs of Wisconsin
<http://sites.google.com/site/vintagetriumphsofwisconsin/home>

On 4/28/2013 9:13 PM, Bob & Amy G wrote:
2- Bob, the Triumph Club is welcome to join us on May 11th at our club
house. It is our Spring car wash/ clean up/ cook out. 10:00 AM at 3531
Sand Pit Rd. Oshkosh. We are 3 to 4 miles west of Oshkosh on 4th St.,
also Co. E. Come and tour our great club house, with a shop with 3
lifts, meeting room, kitchen, show room, storage area. and yes, a
English Pub! Bill Doyle