[Vtow] 1959 TR3 Engine For Sale

Keith A. Bay kabay at wi.rr.com
Thu Sep 25 19:35:09 MDT 2014

Hi All,

I got a voicemail this evening from a guy in Madison named Harry. I
tried to call him back but he was not in so I am just going to go with
what he told me in his message.

He has a 1959 TR3 engine that is 'complete' except for the manifolds. It
has been in storage for 30+ years but it does turn freely. He would like
to get $500 for it and you can reach him at 608-231-2637.

That said I am not sure what this engine is really worth and he sounded
a little motivated to get rid of it.

--

Keith A. Bay
West Allis, WI

'73 GT6 MkIII #KF20729U <http://www.triumphowners.com/184>
'73 GT6 MkIII Convertible #KF21758U
<http://www.triumphowners.com/registry.cgi?section=triumph&vehicleID=1745&i=0>
NASS - North American Spitfire (& GT6) Squadron, #92
<http://www.nasshq.org/>
Vintage Triumphs of Wisconsin
<http://sites.google.com/site/vintagetriumphsofwisconsin/home>