[Vtow] Save the Date July 29th

Bob & Amy G rgehweiler at wi.rr.com
Wed Jul 26 22:19:39 MDT 2017

Tour is this weekend if anyone is still interested?

Bob -  I have recent input from Lew Pullen in De Pere to share with VTOW
Club Members on the agenda for our upcoming road trip:

De Pere Road Trip is Saturday July 29

Our hosts, Lew and Deb Pullen have put together an interesting day for the
joint A-H/MG3/VTOW Club road trip to De Pere.  We'll gather at Panera Bread
in Mequon leaving for De Pere at 9:00 AM.  We'll meet Lew and Deb in De Pere
and head to the Plank Road restaurant for lunch.  Plank Road has nice patio
seating, weather permitting!

After lunch, we will take a tour of the local auto museum.  Next stop,
Lambeau for group photo opts & a walk around the atrium (and gift shop-Pro
shop) if there is time and interest.  We'll then get a tour at the new
Hinterland Bar around 3PM before heading to Lew's for a short tech session
and discussion on Lew and his son's restoration efforts on his Bugeye
Sprites.   Lew is pulling out all stops to make this trip to De Pere
worthwhile for all!

We'll depart Lew and Deb's around 4:00 to head back to the Milwaukee area.
Lew has recommends Schwarz's Supper Club in St. Anna (just north of Elkart
Lake) on the way home for dinner.

Sounds like a great day trip to De Pere!  We have six couples that have
notified us of their plans to attend.  Please RSVP Bernie Evans at
gt6fan70 at gmail.com if you will join us for the day.

THANKS!
Bernie
414-687-8447 <tel:(414)%20687-8447>  <https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/>