[Vtow] Save the Date July 29th

Bob & Amy G rgehweiler at wi.rr.com
Mon Jun 26 22:06:59 MDT 2017

Note on An upcoming joint event.

The Wisconsin Chapter of the Austin-Healey Club of America wishes to extend
an invitation to members of VTOW to join us on a summer driving tour.

On Saturday, July 29, we are planning a day trip to the Green Bay area.
We'll start the driving tour at 9:00 AM in the Mequon area and take back
roads to DePere where we will meet up with A-H Club member, Lew Pullen.
We'll have lunch at a local establishment and then head to Lew's residence
for a mini-tech session.  Lew has been driving and racing A-H Sprites for
years and Lew and his son are at various stages of restoring Lew's 5 Bug-eye
Sprites.

Following the tech session and as time allows, Lew is planning some sight
seeing around Green Bay.  We'll have a bite to eat around 4:00 before our
return trip to the Milwaukee area.

Please extend our invitation to all of the members of your Triumph Clubs.
The more, the merrier as one thing we feel strongly about is that we enjoy
our driving tours so much more when we have a sizable group of LBC
enthusiasts!

Encourage members to RSVP to me at gt6fan70 at gmail.com by July 14 - that will
allow Lew time to plan for the visit.  Thanks and we look forward to a well
attended event.

Bernie Evans
Wisconsin Austin-Healey Club

Bob & Amy Gehweiler