[Vtow] Anyone interested in a project car?

Bob & Amy G rgehweiler at wi.rr.com
Fri Mar 29 21:34:20 MDT 2019

I have received the following note if anyone is interested or knows of a
site he can use to advertise his car let him know
I have not talked to him directly or verified the request.

I have a 1963 Triumph Spitfire that I need to sell.  I am moving and don't
have room at the new place.  I am reaching out to your group to see if you
can assist with any websites you know of, people in your group that may be
looking, etc.

I bought the car several years ago.  My sons decided I wasn't moving fast
enough on the restoration, so they came over and tore it down to the frame.
Do you buy such vehicles that are completely disassembled?  I did order the
factory manual, so I have that to go along with the car itself.  The body is
actually in pretty good shape for being 56 years old; I see no rust, and
only a bit of bondo here and there.

Please let me know if you have any interest.

John E. Thompson

 jetgg at litewire.net
         or
 John.E.Thompson454 at gmail.com