[VTR] Test Email to VTR chapters

Glenn A. Merrell StagByTriumph at tscusa.org
Sat Dec 8 19:01:43 MST 2007

Well I sure got about 12 clubs piping up in less than 24 hours.

Wayne, what is the best way to get information out to all the TR7 and 8's?
There are two lists, then the TR8 club, and world wide wedge in North
America

Any More?

Wayne M Simpson wrote:
> Glenn A. Merrell wrote:
>
>> Greetings all,
>> I know this list has not been used for a while, but Mark has given it a
>> kick start.
>>

> It sparks to life every now and again.
>

>> So are the various chapters from VTR still listening to this email digest??
>>

> You don't need to be a chapter to subscribe. No one asked me, though I
> am the liaison for the Positive Earth Driver's Club (of Central NJ)

I have been subscribed since about 1996.

--
Glenn A. Merrell
Chairman, Triumph Stag Club USA (2007-2009)