[VTR] Brits on the Beach British Car Day in Ocean Grove, NJ

Wayne Simpson StagHunter at comcast.net
Sun Aug 30 12:14:57 MDT 2009

Announcing "Brits on the Beach", the 12th annual British Car Day
presented by the Positive Earth Driver's Club, now at a new location and
time!

Saturday, September 19th in Historic Ocean Grove, NJ

We've moved from hot and rainy July to cooler (and hopefully drier)
September, and traded in the parking lot at Georgian Court University
for Main Ave. in Historic Ocean Grove, with it's Victorian architecture
and variety of restaurants, cafe's, antique shops and other attractions.
This is the British Car Show your wife will actually want to come to!

In addition to the cars, we'll also have music and a plethora of door
prizes. Judging is by participant's choice in classes by marque and model.

We're so chuffed about our new location that we've rolled back our
pre-registration fee to just $10 ($15 day of show) to attract more
British Car enthusiasts and encourage them to register early. Pre
registration ends Sept 5th, so time is short. Go to www.pedc.org for a
registration form.

We hope to see you there!

Wayne Simpson                                    StagHunter at comcast.net
   1973 Triumph Stag #LE 21416 U
      Carmine Red, Saddle Tan
   1980 Triumph TR7 TPVDJ8AT202532
      Inca Yellow, Golden Tan Check         Lover of Triumph's 3 bastard
Brick Township, NJ                               sons: TR7 - TR8 - STAG