[VTR] That was strange

Glenn A. Merrell - TSN StagByTriumph at triumphstagclub.org
Thu Dec 10 11:07:26 MST 2009

Mark J Bradakis wrote:
> I had a dream last night.  VTR sent me a "check" in support of Team.Net.
> But it wasn't a piece of paper, it was etched into the handle of a
> large offset
> box end wrench.  Most of the dream consisted of a series of trials and
> tribulations on the way to the bank to cash it.  I woke up before I got
> there, so I don't know if the bank would have accepted it or not.  Oh
> well.
>
> mjb.

You gotta SHARE that STUFF, Maaaannnnnnnn!   8-)

Actually a check can be written on just about anything, just as long as
it has all the correct bank numbers and is properly signed.

The question you have to ask is, why was the box end "offset"?  Was this
a payment to offset something?

The next question you need to ask is, why wasn't it a "spanner"?  Or is
it throwing a "spanner" or "wrench" into the works or providing you a
tool to maintain your system?

Happy Holidays all!

--
Glenn Merrell