[VTR] Goodnight, list?

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Thu Sep 10 09:57:37 MDT 2009

> Is there any reason to keep vtr at autox.team.net around?  Does it serve a
> purpose
> not met by the forums on the VTR website?

Well, let's see.  Looks like there have been only about 6 posts to the VTR
list in the previous 12 months.  Most of those don't seem to have much to do
with club business.

By contrast, the forum that VTR has set up to discuss "All Things VTR" has
had nearly 90 posts in the past 12 months.

I'd have to say that IMO, although VTR at Autox.Team.Net definitely served a
valuable purpose in the past, it's time to retire it.

Ok, so who is going to take up the collection to present MJB with a suitable
token of our gratitude for his long and (mostly) uncomplaining service as
Listmeister?

In case anyone is not aware, the VTR forums can be found at
http://www.vintagetriumphregister.org/forum/index.php

There is an email notification facility, but it does not include the text of
the post; only the title.  You have to go to the web forum to read the body
of the post.

-- Randall