[VTR] Goodnight, list?

Glenn A. Merrell - TSN StagByTriumph at triumphstagclub.org
Thu Sep 10 14:09:37 MDT 2009

 I think VTR has been subsidizing the various autox VTR lists for many
years.  But since VTR now has their own email and forum set up on their
own servers, there probably is no need to duplicate this unless it is
set up as a mirror site.

BTW Phil, you can set the Forum (fora?) to email you when any topic is
replied to.  You do not have to visit the forum to read all the posts.
All you need to do is put a check mark in the topic option to "notify
you of replies".
So you can have the best of both the email and the forum, get instant
emails you can react to, and the forum to search information quickly.

Cheers!

--
Glenn Merrell
TSN Admin