[VTR] Goodnight, list?

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Fri Sep 11 15:43:08 MDT 2009

> I mean in a year or two more, the collective Triumph community can be
> effectively linked anywhere round the world with a Smart Phone and the
> right server.

I dunno, Glenn.  I mean, the WWW has only been around for what, 15 years?
And there are still significant numbers of Triumph enthusiasts that don't
like to use it (as shown by some of the replies to Mark's initial post).

I think it's going to take a long time to get a significant number of people
willing to be linked to the TR community by smart phone.

> The Shape of Things to Come?

Eventually ...

-- Randall