[VTR] BMW cease and desist letters

TR250Driver at aol.com TR250Driver at aol.com
Wed Feb 3 13:02:31 MST 2010

In a message dated 2/3/2010 2:12:09 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
StagHunter at comcast.net writes:

This comes from the TWOA (TR7/8 Marque Club, a VTR affiliate)  newsletter
reporting on the Chapter President's meeting last October at  Triumphest:

Hey Wayne,
I have that Newsletter too.  Did you see the TR6 Hot  Wheels?  The claim
stated was that "the marketing department over at  BMW is finally getting some
mileage out of the Triumph licensing they  currently own the rights to."  I
don't know anything about that but my  grandson Joey thinks the BRG TR6
race car Hot Wheel is the coolest  thing. I bought 6 of them on e-bay.  They
also have one in  silver.
Cheers,
Darrell