[VTR] TR3A Kubota Alternator Conversion Drained Battery

Skip Shervington skip at shervington.org
Sat Dec 17 19:09:49 MST 2011

Thanks Randall - There are two #9 White wires (a large and small) that come
from the coil and the ignition switch and terminate together at the A3 fuse.
You can see them in this photo here under the orange wire tie:
http://flic.kr/p/aVaRb2  Do you think I should try moving the yellow wire into
this fuse junction?

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/vtr/skip@shervington.org