[WMJR] Come join me on The Vintage Racing League...

Stephen Page lordpage at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 23 14:19:34 MDT 2008

Come join me on The Vintage Racing League.

Please excuse the nature of this invitation to join the Vintage Racing League.
You received this email because we believe that you love vintage and classic cars and would enjoy participating in the worldbs largest online social network for people that love vintage and classic cars.
There is no cost to join and we do not disclose your contact information to third parties.
You can post pictures, videos, find Apparel, Parts & Services, join 200+ car marque groups and locate Vintage Race events in your area.
Please invite your friends and fellow enthusiasts to join.

All the best - Stephen
Stephen J. L. Page
Chairman
The Vintage Racing League