[WMJR] A Gigantic THANKS

BERT CHERRY fccherry150 at msn.com
Wed May 21 16:30:43 MDT 2008

First, I want to apologize for this mass e-mailing.  I sincerely want to thank
all of you for your votes for Brittany & Brandon. It has truly been a
wonderful experience to witness their success.  They have had such an exciting
time for such youngsters.  Nothing seems to faze them.  We were in Hollywood
during the final competition and were both amazed at their poise and
professionalism.  They are both great kids and unaffected by their success.
In fact, they are a little embarrassed by all of it.  I have some great
stories to tell, but, another time  when we meet again.

Sincerely,  Bert & Sandee